Dispatch and delivery
Couriers services no longer require a signature from you when delivering a an order. Please ensure you are available during the delivery window by monitoring the tracking you are emailed. If you are not available to receive the order we would highly recommend re arranging the delivery for another date, or in a place you deem safe, you will be responsible for any changes made. If your order is left outside without your authorisation and you believe it is stolen, a police report must be opened before you contact us, as we require the crime reference number.
All our products are professionally packed and checked before dispatch. We would highly recommend you check packages for any possible damage before you sign receipt for the goods. The driver is obliged to note any damage on the confirmation of delivery. All damages should be reported to the courier company and via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. We will require:
- Images of the packaging
- Images of the product(s) condition
- Order number
You should not install or tamper with a damaged product(s) before a decision is made as this may invalidate your claim.
For received goods not matching the item description, you must get in touch via email@example.com within 7 days of delivery and include:
- Images of the product(s) received
- Images of the packaging
- Images of the product code(s) on the item(s).
Please allow a maximum of 14 working days for us to investigate and research the complaint/issue for you. After this period, we aim to provide a decision which is to the satisfaction of both Maxton Design UK and the buyer.
At the time of your purchase, if an item(s) are in stock, the average delivery time is between 2 - 5 working days. Please note that orders can only be dispatched once payment is received from the buyer. If, in the unfortunate event that the item you have ordered is out of stock, delivery time could take up to 4-6 weeks from the date of payment.
If you are unsure regarding stock availability, it is your responsibility to contact us through our contact form or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order, to check that items are in stock.
If you wish to
return an item to us, a return request must be opened via our website. To do so
you must have a registered account, and the return ID must be included in the box.
If you have checked out as a guest your return request must be brought to our
attention via email@example.com, A guest return must
include the order number, your full name and reason for return. Returns must
also meet the following criteria:
- All returns must be sent back to us within 30 days of receiving the item(s). Anything returned within 1-14 working days will receive a 100% product price refund. (Excluding Shipping)
- If the item(s) are returned to us between 15-30 days from the date of delivery a 20% re-stocking fee will be charged.
- Any return which has exceeded 30 days will not be accepted, if the product is sent regardless of this information, the customer must then arrange collection from our store within 7 days if they would like to receive their item back.
- All items must be sent back to us in their original condition with the protective film attached (Gloss and carbon look products). Failing to do so will mean the return will not be accepted.
- The majority of our items come with a fitting kit and manual, failing to return these will incur a £10 charge.
- All clearance items are exempt from returns, you are purchasing the product with the understanding it cannot be returned.
- Please note, similarly to PayPal, the 1.5% transaction fee charged for card payments is non refundable when cancelling an order or returning products.
The cost of shipping is pre-calculated during checkout and may vary depending on the quantity and the category of the product. If shipping is not available, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
If an order is returned to sender (Maxton Design UK) due to the below criteria you will not be refunded the charge from the courier service to the sender for return delivery.
- Incomplete address
- Too many delivery attempts
- Refusal of parcel without damage evidence
Other reasons may need to be reviewed given the circumstances of the automatic return.
It is the customers responsibility to check the duty rates for orders delivered to your country, the amount must be paid to clear the item via customs, so the courier service can continue delivery.