We always want you to be 100% satisfied with your order, however, if you are unhappy with your order for any reason, a return request must be opened via our website or please visit the link below:
Maxton Design Ltd is not responsible for shipping fees or lost returns. You will be refunded for the items returned, not the shipping costs or any customs/duty fees you might have incurred upon returning your order.
- Include the order ID in the box
- All returns must be delivered to us within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Please note that we charge a restocking fee of £15.00 for returns for businesses and for consumers outside of their 14 day ‘cooling off period’.
- All items must be sent back to us in their original condition with the protective film and holographic verification sticker attached, failing to do so means the return will not be accepted.
- The majority of our items come with a fitting kit and manual, failing to return these will incur an additional £10 charge.
- Any return which has exceeded 30 days will not be accepted, if the product is sent regardless of this information the customer must then arrange collection from our store within 7 days if they would like to receive their item back.
- It may take up to 10 working days from the time of arrival for the return to be refunded.
- All clearance items are exempt from returns; you are purchasing the product with the understanding it cannot be returned.
- Please note if your order was placed with one of our dealers, the return will have to be arranged with them. You return would be at risk of refusal if sent directly to us.
- Exchanges are not a service that we offer.
MAXTON DESIGN LTD
10 Thorncliffe Road